Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
26.6.11, 11:55 PM @ 我真的很害怕。
quite a time since i last post . been busy working ? I guess. i think by the time i finish this post it's gonna be 27june already . so might as well. Later got school ! I still haven sleep . urghh i still can't get away the miss late night owl . Sad much . will i get up tml ? ): Many things happen. Recently i just get up with basketball againn. Happy much. Lucky me skills haven drop . Hehe . Short post for now.
为什么你要那么对我。我真的很伤心。我也真的很害怕。I'm still thinking of you right now. the present still with me. i really don't know how to give you. tried meeting you a few times. but failed . You was not there . I tried to go Yishun every time . Hoping that you were there. Hoping to see you . You said so much . I believe . But some of it was not even true . i make myself believe it . why am i still thinking so much . Still thinking of you . I am really tired . But i still never fail to think of you . Have you ever thought of me ? My feelings ?

-Joycelnn . Broken .

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.