
Finally i have change to a new blogskin! actually i wanted to use the skin for my blogshop. I find quite long still can't find a suitable one so i used my own one. now this one for my own blog de is last min design one... so hope it's quite nicee! Finally i have the time to post for today. idk when was the last time since i last posted. Haha. Cbox moree dead then usual. sad sad muchh! I today have the time to post because i have time management :P Haha. No la. Last min cca cancel for me only. Cause i go there can't do anything too. Cause of the freaking long term MC i had from the Doctor. anyway i meeting my friend later. finally got time for friends. i feel so guilty for not meeting them for so long): But they were happy that i am gonna meet them today! :D
Then tonight i will be working at the stadium. JJ Lin's Concert. How i wish i could work at East side againn. Cause can see a little bit. Hope so can! Wish me luck Guys! :D
Exam total failure. Tagged me moreee! :D Gonna miss you guys(:
Byeee
-Joyceln- You sad, I sad.Please don't look so sad.
You sad, I sad too.
You know your look yesterday was scary.
Cheer up ma!
Me will always be there for you!