Hey! I have created a Blogshoppie! :D Happy much. Having 'N's this year. hope won't affect my work and stuffs. hope this time it's gonna be alright. Haha. Coursework had kinda been tough. So many freaking hard. with so damn many reserch to be freaking to be done. time has been quite fully packed.
God-Grandmother Just pass away a few days ago. tonight gonna be the last night already. with all the praying and stuffs for her. hope tommorow's road for her it's gonna be peacefull. since the day i have been missing her. thinking much. why she must leave us so fast. she have always been a very nice lady. Beautiful women. I could say.
School work are in a mess. Homeworks flooding in. Can't seems to finish. so many stuffs to do. seriously tiring school. Especially this year it's sec 4 life. only the start of the year. it's already so tough.
-Joyceln- I miss my Grandma! ):
Do Support! :D http://jxtminishoppie.blogspot.com