Finally went for the checkup that i was suppose to go 1 year ago. By the question that the doctor ask, there is a possibility that i am facing death earlier then expected. Being referred to SGH for 2 different specialist. I don't know what am i suppose to be expecting. Appointment around 2 weeks away? Blood test back at polyclinic next week. Still yet to know about the appointment.
After coming out from the doctors I contacted 2 person. My 'Mom' and my cousin. Mom is to ask about family medical history which is very obvious that i might be having that illness (If not why the doctor ask?) After replying No to my question, no other question was asked. Then my cousin. I told her the day before that I was going to see the doctor but missed it. This morning she texted me to remind me to go to the doctor. After seeing the doctor I only told her about the referral letter and appointment she was so far more concern about me then my parents actually are. She even initiate to accompany me to SGH for my appointment if its on a Saturday. The concern that I am suppose to get from parents, I am getting it from my cousin.
With this understanding, i am actually looking at death easier. I am alone, my life aint like rainbow like my IGN or username. I think everyone who actually don't want to leave this world is because of a 'somebody' that they love, but I don't have. There is suddenly so many things that I wanna do. Everything limited by time and money. Being stressed by both work and studies. It wont be easy. What i can do for now is to wait for the results only.