I believe experiencing/failing is part of growing up. You make mistake and learn from it. From time to time the same mistake might be done over and over again. Its fine. Well at least we know that you will learn it fully.
31May2015 - Universal Studios Singapore,
First time going in was quite fascinating so many things to play and take picture of. Being the only one that hasn't been to USS in the group was so awkward. Everybody talk about this and that want to ride what and what. I dont even know what are they talking about. The only thing that i could do was to follow blindly. Some ride look so kiddy infront but the fact of one of the ride scared me. it was more of like a mini roller coaster. Well lucky enough it was MINI, Other then the Revenge of the Mummy and The Red and Blue thing(If you know what i mean : Roller-coaster) I think i sat 70% it was interesting enough to keep me walking and less complaining. ahahahhahah
Bowling @ Yishun SAFRA
Having to reach Yishun at 850 met my friend 10 at Yishun SAFRA. With PAssion Card Peak Hour is $4.50. Total my friend played for 10 Rounds and i played for 6-7 Rounds? During the last few round she was eyeing on this guy. Tried to ask for his number but complete failure. beside us after 2am was 2 korean guys. she tried asking and failed too. hahahaahhahaha. Recently super into bowling. Just got home from bowling bathed and its 4.15 now.
I am awake since 6+. I cannot.
Goodnight!!
- Im so sleepy now that i cant think anymore.