
So yeah. It's my birthday already. It's like 3am in the morning now. But I can't sleep. Know why? Sadly I'm sick. That super sore throat don't wanna let me sleep. Like I'm serious. So I decided to blog.
Yeah. I thought so too. None remember my birthday. Like totally. Relative? Zero. Brother? Zero. Sisters? Zero. Bestie? Worse. TT. I don't know. What can I do. Practical exam just now didn't went as smoothly as expected. Not enough time to even finish my experiment more over the answers. TT. Next Monday is English's O's I don't actually really worry. But for the rest of the 4 subj. I totally feel like dying. I know I know I should not be saying this on my birthday. But no one gonna read it anyway. Why do I even blog, hahahah TT. Instead of the people closest to me wishing me first it was the gamers that wished me first and those that I may not even seen for years and those that I am not even close with. What is this? Everyone just seems to distance from me already. TT. I don't know. I don't feel like meeting anyone today. I just feel like being alone. So sick and I'm worrying for my O's.. If I'm ok I won't be posting. I would be sleeping soundly already... Why this today. Oh well. Happy birthday to myself. Cheerup.
- Joyceln ♡ Peace
