Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
12.7.13, 11:40 PM @ Work work work ^^


Back when I was in sec 1 ?! :b 
Hey guys! Miss me?! Hahah! Guess not! Just updating cause I feel like it?! :b heheh.. 
Anyway while currently I'm still studying for my upcoming O level exam I'm also WORKING part time. Just part-time TT^TT I'm working @ Isetan NEX ! Only for a week thou. Selling HANDWASH, HANDCREAM AND MANY MORE! Come come support me alrights! :b No one wanna hire me la. With my super packed school schedule ): You wanna hire me maybe?! :b Hahah!! I'm so tired right now ~ just ended work. So I took the train from NEX to Hougang and then now in bus 161 back to WOODLANDS!! Rush rush rush. Or else I can't go back home already! ><So yeah. I'm updating this blog from my phone!School, hmmm. Alot of new classmates. Horrible and nice one. Anyway 3 more months everything will end already. 4 more months till exam finish! Hope time passes faster and hopes my O's passes with FLYING COLOURS! BEST IS RAINBOW! :b Heheh.. So GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! Enjoy the night scenery in Singapore as I'm in a double decker bus! (I don't take double decker often so yeah.......)  - Joyceln - 想念想念 < 3

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.