Sorry ! So long never post already ! Today super unlucky ! Never wake up for my package , never bring my wallet out , totally sick with jelly legs and so many bad things happen .. No luck today ehy ? ):
Work dead tired . Told boss AGAIN . I wanna leave early , he say what need discuss with other boss -.- rubbish only . I wanna faster run away from all this shyts );
Okay . After so long I'm still crazy for G-Dragon ~ Hehe .. He is just too cute for me to not love him , watch his MV one time fall in love with him one more time ~
I wanna perfect my Hangul and my Korean Language Knowledge ! So i might join Daehan ! As from what i know its quite a good school for you to learn Korean in Singapore (:
Meeting SuLee lateron ! ~ After like 1 year !? :o Hahah , each of us busy with our own stuffs ~ Was invited to much Ygos events , but sadly all cant go , either i am still stuck with this company or else im overseas ):
Kays . I officially feel like dying now ~
Nights loves ~
Joyceln ! GoodLuck prettyplease comeback ~