Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
26.9.12, 12:56 AM @ KangGary Getting down Running ManVan):
KangGary and SongJiHyo memories in RunningMan 

Everything is confirmed , Im so gonna miss KangGary so much ! All his jokes and his PEACEFUL face -_-''' Super sad ley ! ): Let's all hope that Gary rethink about his decision again ):
For now Episode 113 confirmed is gonna be gary's last episode on Running man . What about our dearest MondayCouple !? Wont JiHyo be lonely without Gary ? But im still gonna support Running man and Kang Gary no matter what , as LeeSsang or anything! Most of the fans are now super sad about Gary's leaving news . Hais )':
I never really quarrel with my boss already . I dont have the energy to do so . I dont have the time to do so either -.- with gary news confirmed today , with p6 having their last lesson today , with all the parent chasing us for deposits today . I totally ran out of strengths . I have no time for all this shits -.- Im tired . I wanna leave as soon as possible as i can . thinking of any ridiculous reason i also dont fuck care already -.-

Kang Gary 
Please dont leave Running man , we are all gonna miss you so much . Its not Running man already . Joongki and you leaving , next will be who ? ): You have already been through 2 years of every monday filming with the Running man cast (YooJaeSuk , Ji Suk-Jin, Kim Jong-Kook , Ha-Ha , Lee Kwang-soo , Song Ji-Hyo) Everyone is gonna miss you . Im super loving MondayCouple. After you and Ji-hyo unnie 'break' , in my mind you both are still a couple . Forever sweet and loving . No matter what choice you are gonna make . I will still support you . As LeeSsang . In my eyes you are FOREVER a Running man cast . Lets hope everything goes well for you and your future ^^
Praying 

Joyceln ♥ Please Gary dont leave ! 

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.