Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
11.9.11, 1:05 PM @ SHINee 's Concert !!
Yeap I was working and I went to watch their concert too ! Happy Girl uh ! Hahahaha ! I didt really took photos of them cause the security guards are like so near me .. Hahaha . But awesome time inside . Looking at them having so much Fun on the Stage . They even became Angles and flew ! Hahahaha ! So cute ! Lucifer , they very man wor ! Hahahah
! Just too awesome , cant describe ! after concert . I went to change pass , to get back my ez-link card , they came out too ! They are so HANDSOME !! I was like so near them !! OMG !! Minho look at us , Hahaha. Taemin , Onew and Jonghyun was like boarding the Van then started using their phone ! Agiyoo ! they are soo cute !! :D First time so up close !! Happy girl ! :D

-Joyceln ! SHINee's Concert was awesomee ! <3

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.