Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
10.6.11, 12:05 PM @ Let it be....
Should i private my blog? No one is reading anyway. Working is of course tiring. some part is ruining my life. making my life so fcuk up. Srsly i guess? who care anyway? No one. Nevermind.
Maybe i just wanna love him secretly. No one is gonna know who he is. I just wanna be with him . Bestfriend? I think i am not gonna survive on that? I really don't know what to do. I am working tonight. He is working tonight too. I wonder can i survive? I just wanna be near him. Nothing else. Hope nothing goes wrong tonight. No steady relationship this year i guess. i am having major exam. so i dun think so could handle. Somebody help me!


-Joycelnn- Lovee??

JamesTehMingXuan I<3you!

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.