Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
3.5.11, 4:51 PM @ Life Sucks!
Life Seriously sucks right now. Lesson as usual. People are going home early only sec4s are left in school. Lesson are boring much. I this few day keep falling down. Hurting myself. Pain enough. Very hard to bend down cause at thigh area. School seriously sucks to the max. Lesson wanna concentrate but can't cause class too noisy. Can't even focus. Classmates are being annoying. when they are noisy in class. teacher thought is me then start to shout at me for the wrong reason. I keep quiet in class also wrong, I always ask question in class also got wrong. what do teachers seriously want!? I dun understand. School, Life, Work Seriously Sucks! Even the peoples around me. I wanna stay out of all this! Even people around! especially Relative and the so called 'Family'. Do i even have them ? Oh. Idk that! Need study le byeee!
-Joyceln.
Hates everything in her life right noww!

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.