Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
3.4.11, 7:03 PM @ Finally Blog not dead. Cbox Dead! D:
Finally i am not so dead on blog? Due to cause i never go out already? Kinda miss my friends and classmates. Just two days never see only leh. Hehe. Just by thinking feel sad already. Love to listen song as i am updating my blog(: Now Korea alot new song. Happy much. Many new song to hear and Learn. (:
In Human's life there's once happy things happen. Sure bad things will happen too. No one's life is Perfect. Just like Human. No one is perfect either. Hmm or maybe there is? that's God. Once Human too. I really don't know how to say this. I love teaching or maybe help counselling. Lending someone my shoulder? I just love helping too much. I think maybe i am helping at the wrong time or wrong things. People don't seems to appreciate my help. Nevermind. Dun wanna mention about cca anymore. i will feel more sad. Friends too.
-Joyceln
Sorry. Never gonna be the same anymore.

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.