Once my everything ♡


꿈 . 사랑 . 바라다 .
11.3.11, 10:24 AM @ Hey! ):
Feeling kinda sad right now. Didn't went school today was so sick since yesterday afternoon. I think it's because i sat outside teacher's office for 2-3 hours straight? Didn't eat too. was completing my maths file. Teacher even went home earlier then me. I finish around 6? Yesterday freaking cold outside the office. cause raining? ): Sad much. yesterday was already shivering... went home sleep early. hoped that could wake up early. yeah i wake up but felt really sick so got back to bed. Today's Sports Carnival! Can't Join. Usually for the past few years i would participate in Basketball actively. Sad much. this year can't too. I am still having LongTermMC? I have really miss out alot of the events in school. especially those that could have fun. Studies as usual. i got go. Coursework getting harder and harder):
Need Rest): Byeee
-Joyceln_ Hey Lovelies Enjoy Your Sports Carnival! Win as many award as possible alrights! :D
Just so Suddenly
So many things are happening.
i don't wanna have long term mc
since it's already the past, let it go.
i can't do anything more already....
it's just a part of life and a bigger obstacles to go thru

Who?

That Girl

♥ ; October, Libra, Basketball, Travelling, Movies, Eighteen, Books, J.


< OLDER | NEWER >

History?
Blogging Since 2006. Thats all you have to know.